Thursday, September 22, 2016

BIG Power Rangers movie update

     Just as I was thinking of my next topic to right about....this happens...



     This came as a pleasant surprise to see not only new posters, but ones that show off, to some degree, the zords, no less! I will say now, the posters themselves, look great. All of the posters for this movie have been simple, in a good way. The people running the PR department for this movie are doing a very good job at showing very little and telling even less. Whenever something is leaked, most of the reaction is positive. partly due to their great advertising and partly due to the fact that most of what we have seen is true to heart of the series! (except for Rita, see here )  The zords are no exception to this!
    While we don't see everything about the zords, we can confirm some very reassuring details: First of all, the primary colors of the zords will be the color of their respective ranger. Secondly, The zords are getting more streamline designs but still keeping major design ascetics. We can more or less confirm that the T-rex will stand at least somewhat upright based on the picture, and assuming that is his tail in the background. Finally we can confirm that the zords will be massive, as they should be. I have seen some worry that the zords were going to be the size of the transformers roughly to put things in a more human scope. I never thought this would be the case and now these people can rest easy. Honestly the fact that these things have to be piloted and can combine should be the give away that the megazord is going to be potentially bigger than a jaeger. 
    All in all, I am happy with the surprises that were supplied to us. I am eagerly awaiting more news surrounding this movie and keeping my hopes high that this will be good. Now if you will excuse me, I must paint Billy like one of my french girls.  


No comments:

Post a Comment